ANNUAL DELAWARE STONEWALL PAC SUMMER EVENT
Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of “Stonewall Uprising”
Honoring those fighting for LGBT Rights at the National, State and Local Levels
Saturday, June 8, 2019, 1 pm
14 Wilmington Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Paul Kuntzler, Gay Rights Pioneer,
- Congressman Jamie Raskin (D Maryland) Senior House Democratic Whip
KEYNOTE SPEAKER– US SENATOR CHRIS COONS
For 16 years, Delaware Stonewall PAC has been in the forefront in moving legislation supportive of the LGBT community in the State of Delaware by:
- Supporting candidates and office holders who sponsored and voted for our legislation in both the Delaware State House and Senate, as well as advocates seeking statewide office;
- Writing the hospital visitation bill;
- Securing passage of the non-discrimination bill
- lobbying for civil unions
- helping lead the charge for marriage equality
- Working to enact gender identity protections
Our 2019 Annual Summer Fundraiser will be held at Mariachi’s Restaurant in Rehoboth Beach, Saturday, June 8, 2019, 1 PM. Lite fare and a limited open bar will be provided at the event.
Tickets are $50 per person at Delawarestonewall.org/events/purchase-tickets or by check to Delaware Stonewall PAC, Post Office Box 1024, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971.
Membership in the PAC can be obtained for an additional fee of $25.00. This will be for a yearly membership from July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020. This will allow you to be a voting member of Delaware Stonewall PAC.